Friday 21 February 2014

Mom, can Buffalo fly?

Lines in sand
Oil in sand
Life in sand
One grain of sand
One eye of a needle
One dark cloud
One puff, puff, puff, puff of
Smooooooooooooooke
Where is that peace pipe now mother earth cries!
Now who makes her smoke?
I must call call call call that ancient of days now!!!!!!!!!!!
What can be done now MY CONFEDERATE FORREST GOING TO SAND?
By the force of man yet not found
Culture creeping creeper I AM.  I find; gathering supper can be found yet on land
Washing creeping chemicals, adapting, enfolding, gather I transformation!
Within within within within…………….oh, yes ancient of days answered Me today
I still fall asleep under a blanket of stars, a warm fire,
And family stories, values, ethics, and belief to strengthen and console us all
……….oh they can’t take away living on earth with me
Oh draw lines, stars, rainbows and know who carries you over the sand
the power of the wind that moves sand
Brothers, sisters of sand, seed, plants – who tamed the world through word
Raise your voice, raise your voice raise the rafters raise your voice!
Oh words in motion give me song! Make me wanna roar like a
Buff Buff Buff Buff aaaaaaaa loooooo and liiiiiion
Give me wings oh and I soar
Imagine a soaring buffalo
Oh never heard of such a herd before!
Flying buffalo?

by Trudy Adam
Words In Motion 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment