Friday 21 February 2014

In Peace

The rain is falling and it sounds like home to me.
Liquid life that cleanses all, and the earth drinks.
The water tickles the roof, natures pure heartbeat.
Such a peaceful energy that surrounds and soothes.

The eaves channel this gift ...and it flows and gathers.
Pools form capturing the drifting clouds offering.
A stream begins to rush, it is strength in motion.
The sand is pushed, a pebble moves, the earth spins.

A spirit has its last breath as another takes its first.
A misty dawn awaits us tomorrow welcoming life.
Breath it, see it, taste and rejoice in it.
A treasure that will only happen once, different from any other before, or again.

I will walk outside and lift my face to the sky and feel my spirit.
Open myself to all the souls present, past, and future....

I am alive...

Consciously seperate, spiritually One with all.

by Brad Dawson
Words In Motion 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment