Wednesday 19 February 2014

Remembrance Day

Boldly without hesitation enter.
Two paces to the left just off center.
After all this is your place.
Your heart can be nightmare encased....

One part lie two parts pain.
The part of you so sweetly insane.
Envy vanity a little redrum.
From inside this part it comes.

Not I shocked look on your face.
Come closer I will make my case.
Sit before lighted candle how do you feel.
Read no further if you can't deal

Your son wife daughter's life in your hand.
Instead blow out this candle kill this man.
Choose.

Mean trick no fair you protest.
On Remembrance day I make no jest.
Men woman children pure of heart.
The whole world torn apart.

Truly remember and take this time.
Blows out the candle grabs the lime.
Tip my hat and I bid you adieu.
Simply put, I would kill for you.


by Brad Dawson
Words In Motion 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment